- Between the ages of 17 and 25 at the time of application.
- A citizen of one of the following countries: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam; Youth outside ASEAN countries are also encouraged to apply
- Applicant must have a good command of written and spoken English
- Applicant is having interest in related issues on the program: digital diplomacy, digital activism, and digital citizenship issues.
- Applicant is willing to work in team during the program.
- Applicant is having willingness to share the knowledge in their home country as a post program output
How to Apply
Submit documents through AYIEP’s website no later than 11 july 2017
- Curriculum vitae
- Soft file passport photo
- A scan of student ID card/ nationality ID card
- A scan of passport
- Motivation letter (350-500 words)
- Selected participants will be notified payment procedures through email and received Letter of Acceptance.
- Participants must pay registration fee USD $100 in a week after email notification received.
- Participants must send confirmation email attaching payment evidence and airfare ticket (scan/copy) to the committee of AYIEP (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The committee will confirm the payment after received the confirmation email.
Access to all sessions
Accomodation during program
Daily meal – Three Meals
Visa application fee
The result of the selection will be emailed to the participant’s email in 12 July 2017.
All participants must be responsible for their own health and life insurance during the program in Indonesia. The committee organizer will not take responsibility for any incurred expenses.
- Registration no later than 11 July 2017
- Announcement 12 July 2017
- Summer Programme 23 – 29 July 2017